Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hope

When polarjelly [of course] first introduced to www.blogger.com, I was fascinated by it, and posted some articles. But because of History Day [hint: don't EVER choose perfomance... so much work!!!] and we chose the category performance...we had to practice performing a lot and so forth. So I had very little time to post on this blog.

Polarjelly kept on reminding me that I don't post on my blog anymore... truthfully, I do want to post, but somehow my schedule kept on interfering with my blogging time. lol. probably because I procrastinated so much on my homework. [specifically language arts projects (one of them is author's project, go to www.landofelyon.blogspot.com to see my project)] And in the summer, I spent most of my time in CHINA (where there's a lot of pollution)
(I'll eventually have an article about that)! But unfortunately, I don't have access to computer there and even if I do have access to computer in China, the Internet is extremely slow (probably even slower than dial-up)
[I'm basically just giving excuses...]

But now, I'll start posting again because I actually have time!

Polarjelly probably doubted I would ever post again. But I did!!! AHAHAHAHA!


And I seriously don't know why I named this post "Hope", it has no relation to what I just typed.
Oh well, I'll just put another picture to make this post seem longer.

1 comment:

sharon said...

I SWEAR history day has sucked all of your logic

but you posted! that's worth celebrating :D